Thursday, November 19, 2020

Social distancing in Abingdon Market Place

A look at the social distancing markers in Abingdon's Market Place.


Covid-19 social distancing signs in Abingdon Market Place

I've been documenting the Covid-19 social distancing signs I've seen during the coronavirus pandemic on my blog at the Ham & Egger Files as well as my Instagram.

Covid-19 social distancing signs in Abingdon Market Place

The ones in Abingdon's Market Place are nice and clear. They also include the town crest which I think is a nice touch.

Covid-19 social distancing sign in Abingdon Market Place

The Market Place is famous as the location for Bun Throwing and the starting point for the Michaelmas Fair. Both events normally see thousands of people pack in or pass through to be a part of the occasions.


Christmas tree in Abingdon's Market Place

No comments: